There are many miners, which one is the best? Here is a detailed performance rating for all the bitcoin miners based on mathematical measuring method.
The following chart is the original data for all the miners(as of September 22, 2015):
How to do this:
- The data are normalized so to be compared in the same graph;
- Because the unit of measurement of the data are different, for example, the unit of “Hash Rate” is GH/s, the “power consumption” is “w” and etc. , so we normalized all the data to unit of measurement as “Degree” (the y-axis in the picture), so we can put all the data to a same graph.
- Hash Rate: Bigger numbers are better.
- Power Consumption: Lower numbers are better.
- Power Efficiency: The power consumption of one-GH/s hash(watt of 1GH/s); Lower numbers are better.
- Noise: Lower numbers are better.