Recently, some cryptocurrency miner manufacturers have released their latest generation of products. Innosilicon T3-43T bitcoin miner owns the highest single hashrate with the official value of 43T and power consumption of 2100W.
Now, EastShore will bring you the latest evaluation on Innosilicon T3-43T as follows.
Parameters of INNOSILICON T3-43T
|Hashrate||43TH/s (+/-5%) @ SHA256|
|Power consumption||2100w (+/- 10%)|
|Efficiency ratio||49.8w / TH|
|Notes||Four built-in mining modes|
External Appearance of INNOSILICON T3-43T
Innosilicon T3-43T is packed in five-layer industrial carton with miner model, logistics warehousing label and product barcode. The outer packaging size is 515*318*227mm and the gross weight is 9.89kg, which is slightly smaller and lighter compared with T2T-32T.
The package inside is also changed from the vertical direction to horizontal direction.
Once unpacking, check whether the warranty sticker is complete. Pick up the miner and shake gently, if there is the sound of metal collision, please contact the after-sales service. The miner and power supply are integrated and the outer casing is die-casted from aluminum material. The size is 430mm*141mm*220mm and the net weight is 8.92kg. It’s smaller and lighter compared with the T2T model.
The model/hashrate, ID code and instructions are attached on the side. The power demand is 200-240AC, the IP mode is DHCP, the login name and password are both admin, press the reset button for 5-10 seconds to revert to the default setting.
Two cooling fans of 12CM 12038 and 12V 2.7A are adopted for heat dissipation.
INNOSILICON T3-43T takes into account the anti-scratch of the cable.
No power parameter is marked on the integrated power module. According to the official website, the rated power is 2500W and the power conversion efficiency is ≥93%. The connector is used to connect with the hashboard and the power supply has switch for the convenience of operation and maintenance. It is a pity that the power plug and network cable plug on the control board are not designed on the same side, which may have a certain impact on the installation. According to the official website, the standard bundle doesn’t include the power cord. Since the T3 power module has exceeded 2000W, the official website recommends the 3 * 2.0mm power cord.
On the control board there are TF slot for TF card, IP button, Ethernet interface, reset button and status indicator, as well as two additional power interfaces: the 4pin interface provides power for control board while the 6pin interface for two cooling fans.
Functions of IP button
- Press IP Set button for 1-4 seconds
- Send miner IP to “SetIP” tool;
- With “SetIP” tool, set static IP within the specified range of the tool.
- Press and hold for 4-15 seconds, the static IP will change into dynamic IP, and the pool settings will be reverted to the default values.
- Press and hold for more than 15 seconds to switch the miner IP into static IP and revert the IP to the default value: 192.168.1.254.
Function of Reset button
- Press Reset button to restart the miner.
- Press and hold it for 5-10 seconds to revert to the default settings.
Installation and Configuration of INNOSILICON T3-43T
The installation and configuration are almost the same as that of INNOSILICON T2-32T. Please refer to the User’s Manual of INNOSILICON T2-32T for detailed installation and configuration.
Performance Test of INNOSILICON T3-43T
The temperature in test environment is about 20℃, nominal voltage is 226V and the environmental noise is 51dB.
The standby power consumption is about 25W and the startup noise is about 69dB. Power on and check the running status of the two cooling fans. If the fan is damaged or fails to work properly, please contact the after-sales in time.
On each hashboard there is an indicator to show the working status of the miner.
- ON—- normal operation of hashboard
- Flash —- Hashboard overheating, please check the running status of cooling fans as well as ambient temperature and ventilation.
- OFF —- No hashboard running, please restart the miner/replace data cable to solve the positioning problem. If the problem cannot be solved, please contact the after-sales for solution.
Innosilicon T3-43T has four built-in operating modes. We’ve tested the Factory (default) Mode this time. When being started, the miner will automatically adjust the operation parameters for about 30 minutes, during which the hashrate will fluctuate.
The close-in noise is 79-88dB and 74dB about two meters away. The noise control is better than that of T2T-32T.
The tested temperatures on various parts are as follows: miner air inlet 28℃, miner air outlet 45.6℃, peak value 48℃. The temperature tested at air outlet of power supply is 35℃ and the temperature on connecting part between power supply and miner is 32℃.
Hashrate and Power Consumption
Hashrate in Factory (default) Mode is 42.98T/s and the overall power consumption is 2141w, the comprehensive energy consumption ratio is 49.81W/T, the acceptance rate is maintained at 99.9% and the fan rotating speed is maintained at 95%-100%.
Hashrate on miner status page
Pool acceptance (Poolin.com)
- The actual hashrate can reach 42.98TH/s;
- Due to innovative dynamic frequency adjustment technology, the comprehensive power consumption ratio is about 49.8W/T;
- 4 preset modes which can be switched freely; power consumption can be properly reduced or appropriate overclocking can be allowed, but it should be noted that high hashrate has certain demand on power supply and wiring;
- Smaller and lighter than T2T-32T, the noise is also better controlled;
- Both front and rear cooling fans are equipped with metal hood to ensure safety;
- After 24-hour test, the hashrate and pool acceptance curves on configuration page are stable without obvious fluctuation.
- Main parameters are graphically displayed on the configuration page, the real-time hashrate of three hashboards are displayed separately for better view on operation status.
- Integrated design ensures convenient operation.
- INNOSILICON T3-43T miner also has many considerate designs, such as measures to avoid cable scratches and eye protection at night. However, it’s a pity that anti-slip mats on the bottom are cancelled, it’s recommended to be retained.