This is a tutorial for how to reset Antminer S5.
- The reset hole is beside the ethernet port (The hole in the red circle in the following picture). It might be blocked by the “QC PASSED” label. You’ll need something sharp and pointy to push the reset button.
- Connect the miner, and the PSU. The miner connected should be like this:
- Power on the miner.
- Wait for about 1~3 minutes, until a red light shows up on the blade. (There will be a red light shows up on each blade of the miner )
- And a closer look of the red light.
- Then, get something sharp and pointy to push the reset hole for some seconds, until a red light shows up beside ethernet port.
- Let’s see a video for this.
- Then release the reset button.
- Then please the power on and wait for 5~7 minutes. While waiting, the miner maybe beep for a few times.
- Then, please use your IP scanning software to scan the IP. (Click here for how to scan out the IP address of the miner.)