The much-anticipated powerful 16nm bitcoin miner – Antminer S9 (submodel: 11.85TH/s @ 1172w) is finally in stock!
The AntMiner S9 is Bitmain’s newest version in the AntMiner S9 series. It boasts a state-of-the-art BM1387 custom-made chip using latest 16nm technology.
There are several submodels of Antminer S9. The submodel EastShore currently offers is: 11.85TH/s @ 1172w.
|Model||11.85 TH/s @ 1172w|
|Hash Rate||11.85 TH/s ± 5%|
|Power Consumption||1172W + 12%|
|Fan||2 x fan|
|PSU||NO integrated PSU, need a PSU > 1500w with 6pin x 10.|
- This is how you will receive the miner from EastShore.
- The miner is carefully wrapped and packed.
- Powerful thing in shining “armour”.
- The size is: 35cm x 13.5cm x 15.8cm; a bit larger than Antminer S7.
- The construction is very similar to that of S7.
- Specifics lable is on the top.
- The silver tone plate protects the control board underneath.
- The are three hashing boards on the miner, with every board connected to the controller via a signal cable.
- Similar to the Antminer S7, there are ten 6pin ports on the miner for power supply connecting. There are 3 ports on each hashing boards, and one 6pin port on the controller.
- Every 6pin ports is needed for bitcoin mining. We need to connect all the 6pin ports to the PSU.
- On one end, there are “Reset”, “Sd card ” port , Ip reports and indicator lights.
- One obvious improvement is the SD card port. With the SD card inserted in, the mining system will start workign in case the controller stops working.
- Test screenshot
- Test for power consumption and noise (Test result: we are using the 1600w Antminer PSU in the test. In our test, the power consumption is about 1200w. )
- Test video: