This tutorial is intended for the Antminer D3 X11 ASIC Miner for Dash Mining which is the frist X11 miner of BITMAIN. The miner boasts a 15 GHS X11 hashrate with 1200W power consumption, outperforming basically any other X11 products.
- Brand: Antminer D3
- Hash Rate: 15 GH/s ± 5%
- Power Consumption: 1200w
- Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- PSU: NO PSU
- PSU Recommend: Antminer APW3++ PSU
First of all, knowledge about the X11 mining algorithm and related currency would be helpful. (Check the resource guide on our blog: Dash: The Complete Guide)
You need to choose one of the mining pools and create a mining worker in that pool. Also, it is recommended that you have a look at the “Help” section of your mining pool. Below are some useful sources for X11 and Dash mining:
- Dash official site: https://www.dash.org/
- Antpool for Dash: https://antpool.com/
- Coinmine.pl mining pool: https://www2.coinmine.pl/dash/index.php
In our tutorial, we will use the Antpool for Dash as our test pool.
- Get your PSU ready. You need to prepare a PSU > 1300w with 6pin x 10 for the miner. Check here for the Setting-up for PSU.
- For the miner configuration, please connect the miner to the LAN port on the same router which your computer is also connected to. The miner is stand-alone, your computer is just needed for the miner configuration.
- This is the Antminer D3 you will receive from EastShore. Please check if all the cables on the miner to make sure they are plugged properly.
- There are TEN 6PIN ports on the miner (3 ports on each hashing boards, and another one on the controller). All the TEN 6PIN ports are needed.
- Connect the miner to your PSU via the 6pin ports on the miner. All the TEN 6PIN ports on the miner should be connected. (Don’t forget to connect the 6pin port on the little green controller board)
- Plug in the ethernet cord.
- Miner connection DONE.
Please refer to Tutorial: General Mining Guide & TroubleShoot for Antminer Models for miner setting-up.
Please refer to Tutorial: General Mining Guide & TroubleShoot for Antminer Models for miner troubleshoot.