This tutorial is meant for the Antminer S17/S17 Pro which is a bitcoin miner manufactured by BITMAIN. The Antminer S17 series bitcoin miner is equipped with Bitmain’s second-generation 7nm chip BM1397. The energy efficiency ratio is as low as 39.5J/T in low power mode. The Antminer S17 series bitcoin miner is Bitmain’s most competitive SHA256 mining machine to date, supporting BTC, BCH and other SHA-256 crypto currencies.
We will take Antminer S17 Pro as an example to show settings which apply equally to Antminer S17.
|Brand||Antminer S17 Pro|
|Hash Rate||53 TH/s ± 3%(Standard mode)|
|Power Consumption||2094w ± 5%(Standard mode)|
|PSU||PSU included, plug & play|
- Get the accessories ready. You need to prepare TWO power cables and one ethernet cable.
- For the miner configuration, please connect the miner to the LAN port on the same router which your computer is also connected to. The miner is stand-alone, your computer is just needed for the miner configuration.
- This is how you will receive the Antminer S17 Pro from EastShore.
- The Antminer S17 Pro comes with integrated power supply. However, unlike other Antminer models, the S17-Pro’s power supply has two power ports, so two power cords are required.
- Connect the ethernet cord and the power cord. Make sure they are plugged properly and tightly.
- Miner connection DONE.
- Power on the miner. It is recommended to plug the two power cables into the same power strip. However, if you are plugging the two power cables into two diffirent power strips, power on the two power strips at the same time.
Please refer to Tutorial: General Mining Guide & TroubleShoot for Antminer Models for miner setting-up.
Please refer to Tutorial: General Mining Guide & TroubleShoot for Antminer Models for miner troubleshooting.