Antminer S7-LN 2.7TH bitcoin miner is a new submodel of Antminer S7. This submodel of Antminer S7 comes along with a 1000w PSU, so the customers don’t need to prepare another PSU for the miner. Another charateristics of the Antminer S7-LN miner is that it is very quiet.
In this tutorial, we will show the setting-up for Antminer S7-LN 2.7TH bitcoin miner.
- Hash Rate: 2.7 TH/s ± 5%
- Power Consumption: 697W ± 10%
- Cooling: 2x 12038 fan
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- PSU: With PSU, plug & play;
- When you first receive this miner, before powering on the device, check if any heat sinks have become loose or fallen off during transportation.
- If any heat sinks have fallen off, please buy a heatsink plaster in your local market to fix the heat sink. (The heat sink plaster is usually very easy to get and very cheap.) DO NOT power on the miner before you fix the fallen heat sink. The following picture is an example of the heat sink plaster.
- Connect the miner to the router by an ethernet cord.
- For miner configuration, use the ethernet cable to connect the miner to the same router which your PC also connected. (Your PC is just needed for miner configuration)
The mining configuration of Antminer S7 2.7TH is very similar to the Antminer S7’s. Here we just explain the miner connection briefly.
- Pay attention to the switches of the miner. There are two switches on the miner, the following pictures showing the switches. One of the switches is on the red switch-board, another is on the PSU.
- Please make sure you turned on all the switches when you start the miner. (all the switches of the following pictures are turned on)
Check here for the details of the setting-up: https://www.eastshore.xyz/tutorial-antminer-s7-4-37th-1293w-bitcoin-miner/
Following this setting-up tutorials, you will start mining in minutes.