This tutorial will introduce the setting-up of the Ebit E9. Ebit E9 Miner adopts the latest independently developed 14nm chip by Ebang. The hash rate reaches 6.3TH/S, and power consumption/hash ratio ratio is 140W/T. It’s efficiency is competitive, and with the independent heat sink, it has excellent heat dissipation.
|Model||6.3 TH/s @ 882w|
|Hash Rate||6.3 TH/s (-2%～+10%)|
|Power Consumption||140W/T (-10%～+15%, AC/DC 93% efficiency)|
|Fan||1 x fan|
|PSU||Need a PSU > 900w with 6pin x 6|
|PSU Recommend||Antminer APW3++ PSU|
- Please check if all the cables are plugged tightly and properly before setting up.
- For the miner configuration, please connect the miner to the LAN port on the same router which your computer is also connected to. The miner is stand-alone, your computer is just needed for the miner configuration.
- This is how you will receive the miner from EastShore.
- Please check if all the cables on the miner to make sure they are inserted tightly.
- And this is the PSU sent along with the miner. (For the newest batch of Ebit E9, the miner will come with NO PSU, check product description when you place the order)
- There are six 6PIN cables on the PSU, and six 6PIN ports on the miner. All the SIX 6PIN ports are needed for connection.
- For some of the miner, there may be another 6PIN port on the controller of the miner. You actually don’t need to connect this extra port.
- Connect the miner to your PSU via those SIX 6PIN ports on the miner.
- Plug in the ethernet cable.
- Connection is done.
- Switch on the PSU.
- Wait for about 1~2 minutes.
- Use software to scan out the IP of the miner on your PC. For how to scan out the IP of the miner, check here: https://www.eastshore.xyz/how-to-scan-out-the-configuration-ip-address-of-the-miner/
- Log into the miner configuration page for miner configuration. Please open your internet browser, such as Google Chrome, IE etc. and open the IP address you just scanned out (For example, 192.168.1.209).
- You may get a warning about the security of the https protocol in some browser(such as Google Chrome). Please just click “Advanced” –> “Continue to 192.168.1.209 (not safe)”.
- The username and the password are all “admin“, then click “login“.
- Then the dashboard of the miner will be shown. The dashboard is in Chinese, we translated the main command into English.
- Moving the mouse to the command “Miner“, then a submenu will show, that is “Miner Status” and “Miner Setting“.
- Click “Miner Setting” to set your mining account.
- Click “Save” to save the changes. You may get a popup showing “Changes Saved” after you clicked “Save”, just click “OK“.
- Click “Apply” to apply the changes.
- Then the miner will restart mining automatically with your mining account. You may need to wait for about 1~3 minutes until the miner start working.
- You can navigate to the dashboard of the miner to check the mining speed.
- You can also go to “Miner” –> “Miner Status” for the more detailed mining information.
- You can always get back to the Dashboard of the miner by clicking the logo.
Please refer to our general mining guide on the “Tutorial” page on our website.