This tutorial will introduce the setting-up of the Ebit E9. Ebit E9 Miner adopts the latest independent developed 14nm chip,
Ebit E9 Miner adopts the latest independent developed 14nm chip, ideal hash rate can be 6.3TH/S, and power consumption ratio is 140W/T. It has low power, high hash rate advantage, and using the independent heat sink, with excellent heat dissipation.
- Brand: Ebit
- Model: 6.3 TH/s @ 882w
- Hash Rate: 6.3 TH/s (-2%～+10%)
- Power Consumption: 140W/T (-10%～+15%, AC/DC 93%efficiency)
- Fan: 1 x fan
- PSU: Need a PSU > 900w with 6pin x 6
- Please check if all the cables are plugged tightly and properly before setting up.
- For the miner configuration, please connect the miner to the LAN port on the same router which your computer is also connected to. The miner is stand-alone, your computer is just needed for the miner configuration.
- This is the miner you will receive.
- Please check if all the cables on the miner to make sure they are inserted tightly.
- And this is the PSU sent with the miner. (For the newest batch of Ebit E9, the miner will come with NO PSU)
- There are six 6PIN cables on the PSU, and six 6PIN ports on the miner. All the SIX 6PIN ports are needed for connection.
- For some of the miner, there may be another 6PIN port on the controller of the miner. You actually don’t need to connect this extra port.
- Connect the miner to your PSU via those SIX 6PIN ports on the miner.
- Insert the internet cable.
- Then the connection done.
- Switch on the PSU.
- Wait for about 1~2 minutes.
- Then, please use software to scan out the IP of the miner on your PC. For how to scan out the IP of the miner, check here: https://www.eastshore.xyz/how-to-scan-out-the-configuration-ip-address-of-the-miner/
- Then, you can log into the miner configuration page for miner configuration. Please open your internet browser, such as Google Chrome, IE etc. and open the IP address you just scanned out (For example, 192.168.1.209).
- You may get a warning about the security of the https protocol in some browser(such as Google Chrome). Please just click “Advanced” –> “Continue to 192.168.1.209 (not safe)”.
- The username and the password are all “admin“, then click “login“.
- Then the dashboard of the miner will be shown. The dashboard is in Chinese, we translated the main command into English.
- Moving the mouse to the command “Miner“, then a submenu will be shown, that is “Miner Status” and “Miner Setting“.
- Clicking “Miner Setting” to set your mining account.
- Clicking “Save” to save the changes. You may get a popup showing “Changes Saved” after you clicked “Save”, please just clicking “OK“.
- Then clicking “Apply” to apply the changes.
- Then the miner will restart mining automatically with your mining account. You may need to wait for about 1~3 minutes until the miner start working.
- You can navigate to the dashboard of the miner to check the mining speed.
- You can also navigate to “Miner” –> “Miner Status” for the more detailed mining information.
- You can always get back to the Dashboard of the miner by clicking the logo.
- You don’t need to change anything else if the miner is working great.
… update when needed…