The AntMiner S9 Hydro will make a breakthrough in cooling and noise reduction. It hits a hashrate of 18.0TH/s with a power consumption of 1728w. With the advanced water cooling technology, noise and heat are reduced to the minimum level.
We will introduce the setting-up for the Antminer S9 Hydro in this piece.
- Miner model: Antminer S9 Hydro
- Power supply: Antminer APW5 power supply
- Accessories: ethernet cord, a power cable and a computer (for configuration), the water-cooling set
For home mining, the following water-cooling set is recommended.
For mining farms, if to use external water source, pipeline, water purification system and cooling tower are required.
Connection and setting up
- Connect of the water inlet and outlet:
- Fixate the tubes. Tuck the water port into the tubes, and use the clips to fixating the tube.
- Water fill and refill：
- If to use external water source, fill in the cooled and filtered water to the miner and attention not to generate bubbles.
- To use the water-cooling set, fill in water from the hole as indicated in the following picture. The water level should be above the lowest level and below the highest level. If the water is reduced below the lowest level, refill it.
- Connect hashing boards and control board: connect 6pin cords to ports of hashing boards and the control board. Each port should be connected to 6pin cords.
- Plug in the ethernet cord as shown in the following picture.
- Connect 5 of 6 needle ports to the fans of the water-cooling sets, and connect the rest one to the fan on the miner.
- Check the connection of cables, see if they are connected properly and tightly.
Start the miner
Please refer to ANTMINER GENERAL MINING GUIDE for the setting-up and troubleshooting of Antminer S9 Hydro. The following are berif steps.
- Scan the IP of the miner: after powering on, the green light starts blinking, use the instructions in the link: https://www.eastshore.xyz/how-to-scan-out-the-configuration-ip-address-of-the-miner/ to scan the IP address of the miner. Attention that the miner and the computer should be under the same network.
- Type in the IP address in the webpage, press enter, enter your account and password “root”
- Click “Miner Configuration” to enter the configuration page, “URL” is the pool address, “Worker” is your account, and click “Save&Apply”. And the miner is ready to work.
- Checking performance of the miner, go to the “Miner Status” page, and check if the miner is working well.