This tutorial is intended for the INNOSILICON T2 Turbo Bitcoin Miner which is one of the most powerful bitcoin miner of Innosilicon. The hashrate of the T2T is upto 30TH/s while the power consumption is only 2200w.
|Model||Terminator T2 Turbo(T2T)|
|Submodel||30TH/s @ 2200w|
|Hashrate||30TH/s ± 5%|
|Power Consumption||2200w ± 10%|
|Power Supply||With PSU, plug & play|
Update June 8, 2019
Manufacturer’s advice on mining with T2T:
- For stable operation of the T2T, it is recommended to set the Miner Profile option to Factory and do not overclock. So as not to burn out the power supply.
- Upgrade the firmware: t2tz_soc_20190608_081559.swu
Official User Manual
The official user manual should work fine already. However, for beginner users, the following details might be helpful.
- For the miner configuration, please connect the miner to the LAN port on the same router which your computer is also connected to. The miner is stand-alone, your computer is just needed for the miner configuration.
- This is the Innosilicon T2T you will receive from EastShore.
- Please check if all the cables on the miner are inserted tightly.
- The miner comes with an integrated PSU on the top. So user only need to prepare a power cord for the PSU.
- Plug in the ethernet cord. Then, miner connection DONE.
- There is a switch on the integrated power supply, turn this switch on and power on the miner. Wait for about 1~2 minutes.
- Scan out the IP of the miner. For how to scan out the IP of the miner, follow the tutorial here: How to find out the IP address of your crypto miner
- Log into the miner configuration page. Input the IP address (for example, 192.168.1.73) in your internet browser. The username and the password are all “admin“.
- All setting options are on the left side of the page.
- Go to the “Settings -> Pools” page.
- On the “Pools” page, you can configure your own mining account. Then click the button “Update Pools” to save and apply the changes.
- Go to “Settings -> Performance”, set the “Miner Profile” as “Factory”.
- The mining will automatically start after a few minutes. Go to the “Miner Status” page and keep refreshing the page until some data (Speed, miner account, pool etc.) is shown on the page (which means the machine has started mining. Generally, the miner needs about 3~7 minutes to start mining).
- You can also refer to the official manual for more details about miner configuration.
Testing video by EastShore
Please refer to the official manual T2TZ-30T BTC Manual-en.pdf