A4 Dominator is a full custom design with a tremendous focus on efficiency, providing an incredible 1.2W/MHs in a DCDC less daisy chain configuration. Nothing can touch the A4 Dominator, and it is going to stay that way for quite some time to come!
- Chip: A4 Dominator
- Model: G5-20
- Algorithm: Scrypt
- Hash Rate: 136.6 MH/s ± 5%
- Power Consumption: 520w
- Fan: 1 x fan
- PSU: NO PSU. NEED a PSU > 600w with 6pin x 4
- PSU Recommend: 750w PSU
- Get your PSU ready. You need to prepare a PSU > 600w with 6pin x 4 for the miner. If you bought the 750w PSU in our site, check here for the setting-up of this PSU.
- Cet your network ready. The default IP of the miner is “192.168.1.254“. So you need to:
- Make sure the IP address of your router is “192.168.1.1“. Or you need to change the IP address of your router to “192.168.1.1”
- Make sure there is no other devices which is occupying the default IP address of the miner(192.168.1.254). Or you maybe can’t login to the configuration page of the miner.
In windows, please use the ipconfig command to find out your network details.
How to find out your network details:
1. Press “Win Key + R“, then a “RUN” box will be shown.
2. Type “cmd” in the text box and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
3. A black box with a flashing cursor will open; this is the Command Prompt.
4. Type “ipconfig” and then hit the Space bar on your keyboard. Then type in the address you’d like to ping and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard. After waiting, you will get the network result. The “Default Gateway” in the result is the IP address of your router.
- For the miner configuration, please connect the miner to the LAN port on the same router which your computer is also connected to. The miner is stand-alone, your computer is just needed for the miner configuration.
- This is the miner you will receive.
- And all accessories.
- There are two data connection ports and four 6pin ports on one end of the miner.
- Let’s connect the miner. First, insert the SD card holding the mining system into the controller.
- Connect the controller to the miner by those two connection cables.
- Insert the internet cable.
- Connect your PSU to the miner via the 6pin cables from your PSU. ALL the four 6pin ports should be connected.
- Then, miner connection DONE.
- Make sure you connected the miner properly. Power on your PSU.
- Waiting for about 1~3 minutes. (The miner need about 1~3 minutes to initialize itself.)
- The default IP of the miner is: “192.168.1.254“.
- Log into the miner configuration page: Open your internet browser, such as Google Chrome, IE etc. and open the default IP address “192.168.1.254” of the miner.
- Then the miner configuration page will be shown.
- Switch language to English.
- This is the English configuration page.
- Configure your own mining account. There are three options: the mining pool address, your mining account, and password. Important: please make sure the “POOL 1# LOGIN” you filled here is the mining account for LTC (or other Scrypt account).
- Then, you should confirm the setting.
- Selecting “START” option in the following picture.
- Clicking “Confirm” to confirm the setting.
- Then, miner configuration done. The miner will start mining automatically in 1~5 minutes.
- You can refresh the “Mining Status” by clicking the “Refresh” button. When the miner start work, the “Operating status” will be shown as “Running“. The mining speed will be shown below.
- You can also click the “Real-time monitoring” to check the real-time mining details.
- If your miner works perfectly, please DON’T change anything.
- That’s all about miner configuration.
Sometimes, if there is any problem, you can fix it via upgrading the firmware of the miner.
The firmware upgrading of the A4 dominator miner is very easy to do. Just get another 8GB SD card and the new firmware ready, and following our guide to do it.
- Get another 8GB SD card.
- Download the image provided this post: How to re-install the mining system images for a miner?
- Following our firmware upgrading guide to burn the image into the SD card: How to re-install the mining system images for a miner?
- After firmware upgraded, please power off the miner, insert the SD card with the new firmware into the controller.
- Power on the miner again.
- On the configuration page, please set the option “Voltage(mV)(500-850)” as 815.
Q: Miner doesn’t start work/Can’t log in to the configuration page/ Miner never start working
A: Please try the following suggestions:
- Is the IP address of your router “192.168.1.1“? The default IP of the miner is “192.168.1.254”, please make sure the IP of your router is “192.168.1.1”
- Did you connect the miner to the same router which your computer is also connected to?
- Is the mining pool address and miner account on the confuguration page correct?