We are starting shipping out the Antminer S7(Batch three) last Thursday! Here is some information about the miner, and how we do the packing etc.
(update 12/15/2015: Antminer S7 batch four is starting shipping now!)
The submodel is 4.73TH/s @ 1293w.
- This submodel is the final model of Antminer S7 (4.73 TH/s @ 1293w). All other S7 models will not be manufactured anymore.
- The chip of this final model is improved, not the same chips with other S7 models.
- The default frequency of this model is 700M.
We have been offering multiple submodels of S7 and this submodel is the last. A new more powerful model is expected to be available soon.
Here are some photos of the miner we took during testing.
- We will test every miner before we ship the miner to you. It is very important to us that our customers get good functional miners.
- In our test, the “GH/S(5s)” on the “Miner Status” page may change frequently, but the “GH/S(avg)” will keep stable. So no need to worry about the frequently-changed speed of “GH/S(5s)”.
- However, if both the “GH/S(5s)” and “GH/S(5s)” are low (eg. 3000GH/s), just restart the miner, and the speed will be normal.
Here is a testing video for the Antminer S7:
- When the PSU is just powered on, it won’t start working instantly. The loud sound is from the PSU.
- The fan of the miner may get loud and then slow down for several times. Don’t worry, just wait for the miner to start mining.
We ship worldwide. We make sure your miner comes in safe packing.
- Wrapped in bubble first.
- Protected in foam frames.
- More layers of bubble wrap again.
- Tightly fits in the box.
- Sealed with tape.
- Done and ready to ship.
Tips for when receiving the box
- The heat sinks of the Antminer S7 is new designed. Hashing boards are attached with heat sinks. There is possibility the heat sinks may fall off in the shipping.
- When you first receive this miner, it is IMPORTANT that you check if it rattles, that if there are any heat sinks fallen off in shipping. (If the device is powered on without fallen heat sinks there is risk that the hash board will be damaged.)
- If any heat sinks have fallen off, buy a heat sink plaster in local market to fix the heat sink. (The heat sink plaster is usually easy to attain in your local market and it is inexpensive.) DO NOT power on the miner before you fix the fallen heat sinks. The following picture is an example of the heat sink plaster.